[Peace-discuss] NYTimes.com: Happy Birthday, Karl Marx. You Were Right!

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:16:12 UTC 2018

Ron

With out reading the NYT article, I must say what you have presented below, doesn’t present Marx accurately, which is typical of the NYT’s.

Marx “critical spirit” was in relation to “capitalism," even the Communist Manifesto focuses on "materialism." Until capitalism is abolished there is little hope of doing anything to prevent the wrongs related to racism, exploitation, or sexual harassment.