[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Anti-Fascist Demonstration in DC Yesterday

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 16:28:58 UTC 2018

You won’t get any argument from me, on that one. As a former Democrat, I now see them as the biggest obstacle to solving our problems of war, poverty, and all else. Due to their support for FP, and distractions related to nazis, racism, gender inequality, the illusion of "we are better than that.”

Thats not to say racism, gender inequality, and the far right aren’t legitimate concerns, they are part of our system of injustice and inequality, and until we focus on changing our system of profit, we will not have any change in these conditions.

Changing the system isn’t going to happen if we continue to alienate or rail against the Democrats, ignoring the Republicans or neocons, given they are part of the same system, playing good cop vs. bad cop.

It isn’t going to “enlighten” anyone, let alone liberals or what is now referred to as the “ left.”