[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Important Announcement

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:11:04 UTC 2018

For what it's worth, the NYT does have this article, taken from an
"objective" moral distance:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/24/world/middleeast/un-saudi-airstrike-yemen-children.html?action=click&module=RelatedCoverage&pgtype=Article&region=Footer

But of course no genuine context about the source of the problem.