[Peace-discuss] Immigration and Dreamers

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 22:27:15 UTC 2018

This article, I think, begins to get at some of the complex issues that lead me to distrust and distance myself from the local movement in support of the Dreamers, although I support the Dreamers themselves. The background regarding NAFTA is particularly important; but we do not find the local immigration rights movement talking about NAFTA, in my recollection.
DG
Immigration Law is by Nature Exclusionary and Racist

|  |  |

|  |
Immigration Law is by Nature Exclusionary and Racist

We didn’t always have a federal immigration bureaucracy. The idea began in the 1870s and 1880s, when we had fini...