[Peace-discuss] Time magazine propaganda, by Richard Haas

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 00:17:49 UTC 2018

Another article in Time magazine, was written by Richard Haas, the President of the “Council on Foreign Relations." For anyone not familiar with the CFR, they are "Wall Streets Think Tank," and there is a book by that name, written by Lawrence Shoup. I highly recommend it, for insight into who and what is behind US foreign policy.

I wondered why this person in charge of the most powerful advisory to the White House, would be writing for Time. His article deals with the global elite, Davos and Trump, as if he is not one of the most powerful of the global elite. My eyes glazed over when reading it, until I reached one paragraph in which he recommends the EU and nations within, “moving away from Brussels to govern and control their own borders, etc.” "to meet the existing North Korean nuclear threat and the potential one from Iran."

Such chilling propaganda is promoted by all main stream media, which leads me to believe unless one has access to technology, and even then, its difficult wading through the garbage, to seek truth, there is little hope for real understanding of that which is taking place.