[Peace-discuss] debate in Iran about prospects of anti-Iran Trump-Russia deal

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Jul 13 17:41:54 UTC 2018

Here's our alert calling on Nancy Pelosi to renounce her ties to Trump's
"regime change" policies in Iran - in particular, to renounce her support
of the MEK terrorist cult:

Nancy Pelosi: Renounce Ties to Trump’s “Regime Change” Policies in Iran
https://www.change.org/p/nancypelosi-renounce-your-ties-to-trump-s-regime-change-policies-in-iran

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy