[Peace-discuss] FW: Trump versus NATO is a false narrative.

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 03:04:50 UTC 2018

I realize now that this was ambiguous.

I meant to say that corporate globalism (the world-wide capitalist rule of the rich) consists of neoliberalism (more inequality) together with neoconservatism (more war).

Our habit of contrasting liberalism and conservatism leads us to assume that neoliberalism and neoconservatism are opposed to one another .

They’re not; instead, they refer to different areas of capitalistic exploitation - economics (neoliberalism) and war (neoconservatism).