[Peace-discuss] A sanguine view of what China expects to achieve

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Jul 16 04:45:04 UTC 2018

Jerry Clower the great American philosopher noted that in the 70s
he was asked to pay a dollar and twenty-five cents for a slice of
cantaloupe.
As a boy in Mississippi he had fed "landslide loads" of cantaloupes to
the hogs
(just to get shed of so much cantaloupe) and he could have
sent vast amounts of cantaloupes to NYC if he had know it was
going for $1.25 a slice.