[Peace-discuss] Codepink?

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:46:11 UTC 2018

Is Codepink a Democrat front - or just another corporate media victim?
“We think that floating Baby Trump above the nation’s capital will be the perfect way to counter Trump’s war-mongering narcissism,” says CODEPINK cofounder @MedeaBenjamin.
"...war-mongering narcissism”? Trump is talking peace with Putin and all MSM can say is, "Treason!" Let's support his peace initiatives, east and west, and attack the "war-mongering narcissism” of the political establishment, including both parties.
[@LeeCamp] "There's a million things I hate about Trump, but what gets our corporate media into the most extreme frenzy is when he threatens PEACE with a country - North Korea. Russia. Syria - The war profiteers that own our media CAN'T STAND the risk of peace."

—CGE