[Peace-discuss] Codepink?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Jul 17 21:05:25 UTC 2018

https://twitter.com/BrankoMilan/status/1018123316731809792

Branko Milanovic ‏@BrankoMilan
People who consider Trump pro-Russian must have taken leave of their
senses: Trump in his bombastic militarism: -Wants to increase NATO military
spending -Admit new countries -Move troops to Poland -Provide lethal
weapons to Ukraine -Shut down the North Stream Do facts matter?

169 Retweets 363 Likes
8:21 AM - 14 Jul 2018

Robert Naiman
Policy Director