[Peace-discuss] The Coming Trade Blow-up??

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 21:46:41 UTC 2018

We're imprecise in telling exactly when the sun set, but we know when it’s dark.

This is another version of the ‘Thucydides trap’ - imprecise but suggestive historical parallels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_T._Allison#Thucydides_Trap <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_T._Allison#Thucydides_Trap>

—CGE