[Peace-discuss] moderator help

bjornsona at ameritech.net bjornsona at ameritech.net
Sun Jul 29 21:52:13 UTC 2018

Dear Moderator :)  What is the  agreement for what people are allowed to publish here? I hate to lose subscribers because we go off topic. (Guilty, I know).
Sent from my LG Phoenix 2, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: C G Estabrook via Peace-discussDate: Sun, Jul 29, 2018 8:57 AMTo: kmedina67;Cc: Peace-discuss;Subject:Re: [Peace-discuss] Stop dividing AntiWar