[Peace-discuss] retraction

ewj at pigs.ag ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Jul 28 23:06:30 UTC 2018

>...studies past peace-movement
>  tactics in order to beat them, rather like super bacteria mutating to
>  overcome antibiotics.

It is an interesting analogy.

"super bacteria" don't "study"...
There is no real intelligence in terms of a plan forward.
There is a sort of random mutation rate and a throwing of spaghetti until some sticks to the wall.

Excessive use and illogical use of antibiotics can promote resistance.
Under-dosing also can produce resistance.
Pursuit of problems that are not problems also induces resistance.

Sure, it is a great thing to consider solving injustices around the world,
but the US of A has got serious problems at home and it is
stupid to give the children's meat to the dogs and it
is evil to usurp authority at a long distance.

Shut down the war machine.
The money is needed for other things.
Let the people keep more of their own income and
provide a stipend to every man woman and child.

They won't be able to piss so much money away overseas
if they need it at home.