[Peace-discuss] moderator help

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:08:00 UTC 2018

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

By Fitzgerald’s description, who has a first-rate intelligence, you or me? I think it’s the former.

Are anti-war and anti-abortion ideas contradictory or congruent? I think it’s the latter.

—CGE