[Peace-discuss] 'Blood and soil': Protesters chant Nazi slogan in Charlottesville

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 14 13:25:16 UTC 2018

…to do what the Jewish people in Skokie, Illinois did many years ago. Ignore them…
With all due respect to you,  I was living in Boston at the time, and I stand subject to correction: But I was told  by someone who was there that despite their victory in court the Nazis never physically  marched in Skokie, home to so many Holocaust Survivors—the Nazis chickened out because of the Jewish Resistance in Skokie. If Carl does not believe Trump is a Fascist, that is his problem. I will  stand against Trump Fascism wherever and whenever they rear their ugly head. Just like the two of us did before this Trump College of Law against the Trump Department of Injustice Henchman.
Fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.