[Peace-discuss] Fwd: AWARE Demo. a couple years ago.

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 03:44:04 UTC 2018

Thanks for being there, for being approachable, for taking the photo, and for sharing!
✌🕊

Pace e bene,Karen Medina

-------- Original message --------From: Karen Aram via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> Date: 3/28/18  21:17  (GMT-06:00) To: "Peace-discuss List (peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net)" <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> Cc: Doug Clough <Anndougc at aol.com> Subject: [Peace-discuss] Fwd: AWARE Demo. a couple years ago.

I just found the below photo, on my cell. Doug Clough with the peace flag, never misses a demo.

The two young women, were walking by and very supportive, so we took a photo with our signs.

Sent from my mobile.