[Peace-discuss] FW: Actress Margot Kidder, who starred as Lois Lane in 'Superman' movies, dead at 69

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue May 15 05:15:03 UTC 2018

so who did you get to spin lies at this court proceeding - Reserve Officers
do not get to pick and choose their wars.  I see she got clemency and still
is practicing medicine.

Roger

Just wondering since you got Rokke for the trial of Berrigan for damaging
A-10s at Maryland ANG - he spins tall tales and should have gotten hit with
perjury charge and conviction.