[Peace-discuss] FW: Actress Margot Kidder, who starred as Lois Lane in 'Superman' movies, dead at 69

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Tue May 15 11:13:32 UTC 2018

Captain Doctor Yolanda Huett-Vaughn was adopted a Prisoner of Conscience by Amnesty International. We got her out of Leavenworth after 8 months. How we did it is explained in my book Destroying World Order (Clarity Press: 2004). Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA