[Peace-discuss] Don't send a Democrat to the House

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:49:57 UTC 2018

You’re not reading very closely, David.

I was in fact defending the Green presidential candidate against Robert Naiman, “a paid, professional Democrat progressive attacking the Green Party and Jill Stein.”

And there is in fact a debate among members and friends of the Green party about what Greens should do this year in the 13th IL CD, where there is no Green candidate - (1) abstain, (2) vote for the Democrat, or (3) vote for the Republican. I take it your choice is (2).

—CGE