[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Incident during demo this afternoon

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 02:58:39 UTC 2018

It will take me a few days to get over being shaken and angry by this
violent incident. I was so horrified that I didn't have the wherewithal to
either laugh at her or punch her in the face. That's probably for the best.
The man whom she was with in a way facilitated the whole scene. It's hard
to imagine that she would do what she did without him standing there and
trying to make light of it. A very ugly scene, unlike anything I've seen
since 2003.