[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Incident during demo this afternoon

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 18:19:32 UTC 2018

Thanks David; it's hard to be prepared to be rational when a situation gets
out of control. It would have been easy for me to follow them at a safe
distance; but the 911 officer I had on the phone was adamant, and I
"followed orders." And of course situations like that create paradoxes in
terms of relying on the police.