[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Incident during demo this afternoon

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Mon Nov 5 13:37:41 UTC 2018

Yeah, I heard the Air Farce (pun intended) asshole bombers take off from Willard Friday (I guess to announce their arrival) and Saturday during the game and I thought about the poor souls in the ME (especially Yemenis) who hear hundreds of those damn planes in their skies day AND night, knowing that they're on a bombing mission to somewhere--maybe on them!  Talk about noise pollution.  Wonder whose idea that was to have make their presence (invasion) on the entire community (maybe the bringback"the"chieftans).
Midge