[Peace-discuss] Anyone want this book?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Nov 28 01:45:11 UTC 2018

back in the days when Illinois power and rea were carving red Illinois up into territories, IP hucksters would show ignorant defenseless hayseeds a wire and ask them the shape.  it's round.  REA   has square electricity.  how can you get square waves through a round wire?
such is roots of ameren.  everybody gets a damn good 'ammerin from them.  how is that any better than yer despised A-rabs?

me?  I'm not imagining that any boss gives a flyin flip at a rolling donut about my consumption behavior as a six sigma outlier.