[Peace-discuss] GOTV as if your life depends on it...because it does

James M. grapes17 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 17:02:59 UTC 2018

I would highlight that the 6th Circuit Judge race this election is of
particular importance. We don't get to vote on these often, it has vast
potential impact on a wide range of justice & social issues, and this time
there are some strong candidates to choose from.

Want to know more about down-ballot candidates in Champaign County? Check
out http://votechampaign.org/guide (non-partisan)

Want to help volunteer to GOTV in your Champaign-Urbana?
http://votechampaign.org/volunteer