[Peace-discuss] Jean Bricmont on Yellow Vests

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 25 03:22:06 UTC 2019

Interesting interview. Bricmont presents a cool and rational response to the questions posed in this interview, but he seems to lack passion and vital engagement, a cool dispassionate observer. An example is his response to what is occurring in S. America. He says that the right is winning there due to the weakness of the leftist governments, not giving “credit” to U.S. policies to weaken those governments, as in the past, including invasions, subversion, and economic strangulation.

But he thinks clearly and with broad informed opinions.

Thanks for sending the link.