[Peace-discuss] My friend Amy McGrath is going to beat Mitch McConnell.

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 16:21:05 UTC 2019

[Jeffrey St Clair]  Meet the new Democrats: ex-fighter pilots, spooks and MPs..."We aren't chickenhawks. We've actually killed and tortured people! It's our turn!!”

[Michael Donnelly] Assures McConnell will continue as Majority Leader and her sponsor Schumer as Minority. In McConnell's last election, Schumer came up with challenger Alison Grimes, whose sole attacks on McConnell were (1) he didn't like to shoot a gun as much as she did and (2) he didn't know a lot about the University of Kentucky basketball team.