[Peace-discuss] "The Growing Antisemitism Scam"

Morton K. Brussel mkb3 at icloud.com
Mon Mar 11 16:29:41 UTC 2019

In my view, this begs the question: Are there not many Zionist Americans who have a dual loyalty to Israeli interests over and above American interests. I say yes.

The arguments here seem irrelevent to this, Chomsky or Finkelstein and "Congressional support and general support among the political class" notwithstanding.