[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Panel at UFL today at 3

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:20:19 UTC 2019

Thanks David for posting this.

For what it is worth,

   - I like Nina Paley.
   - I strongly *disagree* with Nina on *this issue*.
   - I do admire that she is having public discussions though.

Let me explain how I disagree.
* I believe that gender is not as binary as Nina believes it to be.
* I believe that nature is not male / female binary.
* I believe that people should gather together to work for human rights; I
believe that "feminists" should JOIN the transgender rights movement. Nina
believes that the transgender movement takes away from, uses, takes
advantage of the feminist movement.

How do I agree?
* People should work together for human rights.

-karen medina