[Peace-discuss] Nina Paley's panel, "material reality", controlling the debate .... was Re: [Peace] Panel at UFL today at 3

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Mar 29 08:05:36 UTC 2019

I agree with David and Carl. There's something cultish about the insistence
that all progressive people have to toe the Party Line of a particular
group of "trans-gender advocates" on these questions.

I think that people who support free speech should try to put a stop to the
depredations of this cult in Champaign-Urbana.