[Peace-discuss] Nina Paley's panel, "material reality", controlling the debate .... was Re: [Peace] Panel at UFL today at 3

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 14:41:58 UTC 2019

I would only add, referring to an issue that indeed relates to issues of
war and peace, that Chelsea Manning is of course an example of a
transgender woman that I support, and her case raises difficult issues
regarding women's spaces in prisons, and rightful medical treatment in
relation to sex transition. Nevertheless, this and other issues should be
discussed in a non-repressive context.