[Peace-discuss] The impeachment pantomime

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 13 19:14:49 UTC 2019

Yes !

AS much as I hate and loathe Trump, I have said many times to people in the last year or so, that if you think what the CIA et al are doing to Trump is good, what do you think is going to happen if Bernie Sanders is elected President ?
I contend it would be even worse.
That idea has caused some pause in people's attitudes.

David J.