[Peace-discuss] The impeachment pantomime

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Wed Nov 13 23:53:07 UTC 2019

And - except for Gabbard (and possibly Sanders) - the Democrat candidates are pro-war.

<https://mronline.org/2019/11/07/the-empire-trump-and-intra-ruling-class-conflict/>

“...nothing I’ve written here should be construed as support for Donald Trump or that I believe he’s antiwar. Trump is aberration only in that his brand of Western imperialism means that the victims remain foreigners while U.S. soldiers remain out of harm’s way. He knows that boots on the ground can quickly descend into bodies in the ground and unlike his opponents, coffins returning to Dover Air Base are not worth risking his personal ambitions. This is clearly something to build upon…”

—CGE