[Peace-discuss] Another murder by Hillary & the Dems?

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 13 15:22:23 UTC 2019

Ron,

There is no evidence ( yet ) that indicates Seth Rich was murdered by "  an
unknown DNC-Hillary-Deep State operative ".

However there is evidence that the DNC e-mails were downloaded ON SITE onto
a thumb drive or disc. And that the download speed was too fast for a remote
hack and based on the download speed could ONLY have been done directly from
the server ON SITE. That according to NSA whistle blower William Binney who
publicly posted / reported his findings and offered a cash reward if anyone
could prove otherwise. NOBODY took him up on his offer.
The other fact is that the DNC REFUSED to allow the FBI and Homeland
Security to examine their servers. The DNC instead had their in house / on
contract tech company CROWD STRIKE to write a report claiming ( with no
evidence- just take their word for it )  that ; " The Russians hacked the
DNC ".
Then the DNC had their servers destroyed, hence destroying any evidence that
may have proven otherwise.

Therefore with those above FACTS in mind, it is not impossible or entirely
implausible that SOMEBODY wanted Seth Rich murdered if they suspected him of
being the person who downloaded the DNC files.
Not saying that is what happened, but the possibility is not impossible and
therefore should be considered as what might have happened and therefore
should be a focus ( not the only focus ) of any criminal investigation.
In any typical murder investigation the person or persons who intentionally
destroyed evidence after being asked for it whould be a prime suspect.
Why not in this case ?

David Johnson