[Peace-discuss] Another murder by Hillary & the Dems?

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun Oct 13 18:42:42 UTC 2019

David Johnson wrote:
> Therefore with those above FACTS in mind, it is not impossible or entirely
> implausible that SOMEBODY wanted Seth Rich murdered if they suspected him of
> being the person who downloaded the DNC files.

According to former CIA man John Kiriakou[1], someone handed Craig Murray a
USB key containing a copy of DNC emails shortly after the 2016 Sam Adams
award ceremony, and Craig Murray got that information to others at
WikiLeaks. Kiriakou is backed up in this claim by Murray's December 2016
interview with The Daily Mail:

 From
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

> U.S. intelligence officials have reportedly told members of Congress
> during classified briefings that they believe Russians passed the
> documents on to Wikileaks as part of an influence operation to swing the
> election in favor of Donald Trump.
>
> But Murray insisted that the DNC and Podesta emails published by
> Wikileaks did not come from the Russians, and were given to the
> whistleblowing group by Americans who had authorized access to the
> information.
>
> 'Neither of [the leaks] came from the Russians,'  Murray said. 'The
> source had legal access to the information. The documents came from
> inside leaks, not hacks.'
>
> He said the leakers were motivated by 'disgust at the corruption of the
> Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field
> against Bernie Sanders.'
>
> Murray said he retrieved the package from a source during a clandestine
> meeting in a wooded area near American University, in northwest D.C. He
> said the individual he met with was not the original person who obtained
> the information, but an intermediary.

So the chain of handing off could look like:

   DNC server -> Seth Rich -> someone -> Craig Murray -> WikiLeaks

It wouldn't have taken the Mueller report investigators much effort to
interview Craig Murray or Julian Assange yet they interviewed neither man.

If Craig Murray works for WikiLeaks (the Daily Mail calls Murray "a
Wikileaks envoy") this would explain why Murray hasn't identified from whom
he got the DNC email data. WikiLeaks doesn't reveal their sources (as well
they shouldn't).

I presume that also murdering Craig Murray would be harder to get away with
than murdering Seth Rich was. As far as I know Rich lacked Murray's
politically powerful friends; Murray was a former ambassador with Permanent
Government connections (hence attending the Sam Adams award ceremony).
Apparently the DNC got help from the seemingly highly corrupt Washington
D.C. police (who initially claimed Seth Rich's murder was a robbery gone
wrong despite that Seth Rich still had his belongings as he lay dead in the
street). I'm unaware of the Washington D.C. police providing any
information on Seth Rich's murder investigation over the past few years;
years later we have no idea that the police possess any leads on the
murderer. I find this to be indistinguishable from having silently dropped
the investigation.

[1] A transcript of Lee Camp interviewing John Kiriakou starting at 3m55s
into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrVWeA2QmWk