[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Katie Halper: “Amy Klobuchar is an Israeli asset.”

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 23 20:07:17 UTC 2019

I support the Green party and I voted proudly for Jill Stein in 2016, and I think Tulsi is great !

I  will be voting for Sanders, but I am glad Tulsi is running and on the debate stage speaking out forcefully against U.S. destabilizations and war, and hopefully will give Sanders some courage and encouragement to do likewise.

Sanders USE to be a LOT better on foreign policy and I would like to see him return to those positions.

There has been a lot of great postings on this list recently, so I would hope that we can keep differences of opinions on analysis and other nuances from getting flared up to assume the worse about those we disagree with and turn it into personal attacks.

It is counterproductive to why we are on this list.

David Johnson