[Peace-discuss] An “Army of One” to Heal and Educate, Build and Fix

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:27:36 UTC 2020

This relevant, 12-page collection of responses to Francis Fukuyama in 1999,
in *Foreign Affairs *of all places, begins with one from the estimable
Barbara Ehrenreich, based on her research for the 1997 book *Blood Rites:
Origins and History of the Passions of War.*

http://users.metu.edu.tr/utuba/Ehrenreich%20etal.pdf