[Peace-discuss] [Peace] News from Neptune #446

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 6 00:05:50 UTC 2020

A more coherent view of the current conjuncture, not falling for the absurd view that  considers an incompetent, impetuous, vicious, and inconsistent Trump as a peace leader.:

https://original.antiwar.com/David_Stockman/2020/01/03/the-donald-is-now-america-firsts-own-assassin/

In any case, it is hard to give much credence to Carl’s speculations as to why the “deep state” so mistrusts (if they do) Trump. He and Netanyahu seem linked minds.