[Peace-discuss] [Peace] News from Neptune #446

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 01:56:10 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 6:06 PM Brussel, Morton K via Peace <
peace at lists.chambana.net> wrote:

A more coherent view of the current conjuncture, not falling for the absurd
> view that  considers an incompetent, impetuous, vicious, and inconsistent
> Trump as a peace leader.:

*snicker*  Indeed.  A "peace leader".  Hahahahaha!

> https://original.antiwar.com/David_Stockman/2020/01/03/the-donald-is-now-america-firsts-own-assassin/
>
> In any case, it is hard to give much credence to Carl’s speculations as to
> why the “deep state” so mistrusts (if they do) Trump. He and Netanyahu seem
> linked minds.

Shit, EVERYONE but the MAGA crowd distrusts tRump, albeit perhaps for
somewhat differing reasons.  tRump's own staff distrusts him.  He is the
loosest of loose cannons.