[Peace-discuss] US push for war

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Mon Jan 27 15:03:36 UTC 2020

Carl:  Thanks--I think--for sharing this comprehensive and disturbing analysis by Jim (no relation to Brett) Kavanagh.  Wow!  I'm not sure I can sleep at night instead of reaching for the Tullamore Dew.  Guess I shoulda been out on the street in freezing weather January 25 (for all the good that would do on JCPOA).  Best to mobilize for Bernie (for all the good that would do).  Impeachment is a lame waste of time...

Midge