[Peace-discuss] C.J. HOPKINS • JANUARY 27, 2020 •

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Tue Jan 28 14:11:17 UTC 2020

This reminds me of the latest news in (company of Bibi):

The POTUS demonstrated his skill at "deal" making when he announced this gem regarding his "peace" plan for the Middle East:

     We're going to negotiate a peace conference with the Palestinians; they probably won't want to do it, but they will--
     you know we've cut their aid--they're not living well..."

Now how could they turn down a Deal like that?

mo'b