[Peace-discuss] Eremitism

Karen karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 02:19:57 UTC 2020

Carl & Friends

Good, a suggestion I too am taking up, not due to age, which we won’t reveal, but due to my asthmatic lungs which at the best of times leave me breathless, though never speechless.

Like Leigh I make the supermarket runs frequently, not so much for myself but for the four critters in my house, who fail to understand a forgotten treat.