[Peace-discuss] Jimmy Dore interview with Tulsi Gabbard on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qxpwgnynco soon

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Mar 21 20:43:13 UTC 2020

I wrote:

> Relatedly, but not discussing Tulsi Gabbard specifically, Jimmy Dore in
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSRQwNSyn7w around 5m01s said:
>
> Jimmy Dore: So this is what the Democratic Party is -- this is the Democratic
> Party [pointing to a tweet about how a US pharmaceutical company "increased the
> price of chloroquine -- an antimalarial, which is one of the drugs that is being
> tested against Covid-19 -- on Jan. 23. The drug price rose 98% to $7.66 per 250mg
> pill and $19.88 per 500mg pill."]: 'There's a crisis? How can we make some money
> for the banks? Low-interest loans. Oh, how can we make some money for the Big
> Pharma? The vaccine's gotta be affordable! Remember when Nancy Pelosi said that?
> That's her big idea! And now she wants to means-test the UBI. There's no reason to
> ever vote for a Democrat. Ever again. And I wonder if I will.

Jimmy Dore is going to have a live show at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qxpwgnynco shortly where he'll interview Tulsi
Gabbard. It could be interesting if he asked tough questions but I think that's
unlikely to happen. The edited version should show up on his channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/TYTComedy/videos soon.