[Peace-discuss] [Peace] to keep a balance, Urb Park proposes to kill 60-100 Crystal lake geese-- read & take survey

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon May 11 19:46:20 UTC 2020

(Moving to peace-discuss instead of the peace announcements list)

What comes next - yes, this is my thought as well.   The geese are
occupying an ecological niche.   How long will it take to refill it?
Are they just avoiding the labor of goose chasing for a season or two,
if they kill off 3/4rs of them now?