[Peace-discuss] insidernj.com claims that Chris Hedges runs for Congress with the Green Party representing New Jersey

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Thu May 28 03:48:40 UTC 2020

https://www.insidernj.com/author-chris-hedges-announces-cd12-run-green-party-candidate/
-- The article claims that Chris Hedges will run for Congress with the Green Party
representing New Jersey.

But https://www.gpnj.org/gpnjwp/candidates-2/ the New Jersey doesn't list him as a
candidate (as I write this) and, in typical amateur form, doesn't have headlines on
their front page. The insidernj.com page refers to a "release" which it does not link to.

Chris Hedges doesn't have any posting about it on his Twitter page --
https://twitter.com/chrislynnhedges -- the most recent post there is dated 2020-05-23
on his KPFA interview about the collapse of American capitalism.

Jimmy Dore also covered this on his show tonight, so I expect that there will be an
archived copy of his video coming out soon.

-J