[Peace] The Hope for Peace (fwd)

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 21 20:11:00 CST 2001

I recieved this from a progressive activitist organization called
MoveOn.org.  It has some useful information and links.
-Paul P.
Dr. Paul Patton
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein