[Peace] AWARE spokes, be ready

Brian Hagy bhagy at imsahp.cu.groogroo.com
Sat Nov 10 11:47:31 CST 2001

Street performance:  has been on unintentional break due to people being
out of town, and out of energy.  My energy is up again, now that the
haunted house is finished, and i intend to rekindle the passion and hit
the streets (and perhaps even in the malls, who knows) starting next
weekend (to give myself a chance to invite others to participate and to
create new performances).

will post the dates/times for rehearsing (brainstorming ideas) and
performing later this week.

brian