[Peace] Protest and Picket Against the War

Brian Hagy bhagy at imsahp.cu.groogroo.com
Tue Nov 13 19:01:38 CST 2001

is this in competition with the Ladies/Laddies Against War who have been
meeting on Prospect Avenue for the past month and a half (or so) at noon
to hold protest signs, banners, and the such (and to talk with cars
waiting for the lights to turn)?

or is L/LAW moving to the Alma Mater for this week?

brian