[Peace] AWARE Mass Mobilization meeting tomorrow night

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 10 22:44:49 CDT 2001

Tomorrow, Thursday, at 9pm in Allen Hall will be a meeting of people
interested in organizing a 'mass mobilization'--this means, an
action/event that would involve a large number of people, communicating by
means of our presence, message, and number, our dissent with what is
currently happening politically. We do this action in order to inform our
neighbors of our position, so that dialogue and dissent create desirable
policies.

This meeting will take place after the film"Children of Iraq" to be shown
at Allen Hall. The place of the meeting will be posted on the entrance
doors to Allen.