[Peace] Art and Revolution group- TONIGHT

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:07:21 CDT 2001

Every wednesday, a group gets together to make visual art in response to war
at Pauline and Sarah's house, 311 West High Street, 2nd floor, Urbana
(corner of Birch).

This week, starting at 8pm, we will be working on a number of projects:

-Making window signs against war to distrbute at next sunday's AWARE meeting
-anti-war zines
-collaborative book projects
-any other project you all are working on

There will be paints, posterboard, and other supplies provided.

Unfortunately we are competing with the Media talk at the Levis Faculty
center, but you can swing by until 11pm.

You are also invited to the potluck at 7pm, where we will be talking aobut
what projects we are working on. Bring some food!

Hope to see you there,

Pauline