[Peace] locked out of CU gazoo media

pfmueth pfmueth at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 18 14:15:40 CDT 2001

>===== Original Message From Jeff Machota <jmachota at shout.net> =====
>WDWS has "postponed" the interview. No new time is scheduled.
>
>jeff
>

>On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Paul Mueth wrote:
>
>> All,
>> It seems the seemingly nice guy Brant Hansen of 1400 AM WDWS has
>> invited some anti-war students on his afternoon radio show 2-5 PM
>> today. .

Teachers for Peace and Justice have had two letters with thirty signatures
held in limbo by the Gazette.
 seems like a demo in front of the countess's place is possibly in order. . .

I suggest someone try to get through to wdws air and ask what happened to the
interview .. . ?

I'm on break now so I can write this but I can't call til after 4:30 at the
earliest..

cheers